Office365 is Microsoft's cloud-based suite of collaboration tools including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Office web apps, and Office Pro Plus. The Exchange Online version of Exchange services offers 50 GB of storage per mailbox and at least 100 GB of archive storage. Office365 Exchange Online is the default email service for staff and faculty. With Office365 licensing, all students, staff and faculty also get access to Lync accounts. Office365 Office Pro Plus allows access to software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, as well as OneDrive accounts with 1 TB of storage.
Students have access to free Office365 accounts in order to get access to software like Microsoft Office and OneDrive accounts for as long as they remain students.
PLEASE USE CONTACT TAB TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL APPROVALS
- Attorney/Client Privileged Information
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Data
- IT Security Information
- Medical/Health Information
- Other Sensitive Institutional Data
- Personal Information
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) High Level
- Student Education Records (FERPA)
- Student Loan Application Information (GLBA)