SharePoint is a collaboration tool within the Office365 (uConnect cloud) environment. SharePoint takes advantage of email integration and presence provided by Lync, and enables users to collaborate easier and more dynamically. SharePoint allows collaborators to share documents easily and has very specific permissions for collaborators in the project portal.
Sharepoint allows users to create powerful websites with features that enable them to work together on the same document at the same time, save documents, and generate workflows and daily tasks. Users can create and save products in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel on their SharePoint site, then have the option to edit the documents on their desktop or in a browser using Office365, or view them on a mobile device. SharePoint is easy for users because they use the same applications they know, like Microsoft Word and Excel, but with SharePoint to add the collaborative element.
PLEASE USE CONTACT TAB TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL APPROVALS
- Attorney/Client Privileged Information
- Export Controlled Research (ITAR, EAR)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Data
- IT Security Information
- Medical/Health Information
- Other Sensitive Institutional Data
- Personal Information
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Moderate Level
- Sensitive Identifiable Human Subject Research
- Student Education Records (FERPA)
- Student Loan Application Information (GLBA)